At Inkwell Medical Group our commitment is to the health and wellness of you and your family. Our focus is on health promotion and illness prevention.
- You will receive exceptional care from Dr. Martin Hurtado and Family Nurse Practitioner Eva Schmidt.
- You will be listened to, respected and never rushed, with every effort made to see you on time.
- You will benefit from Inkwell’s emphasis on preventative care - keeping you and your family healthy and reducing your medical costs.
- You will be cared for in a healthy place — in Inkwell’s new, green-certified office environment.
- If you or a family member have chronic health issues, you may benefit from Inkwell’s free on-site educational classes, including diabetes and weight management for all ages.
- If Spanish is your first language, you will be at home in Inkwell’s bilingual office.
New patients are always welcome at Inkwell Medical Group, conveniently located in Crescent Village just off Beltline Highway in Eugene.
Call for your appointment with Inkwell Medical Group, your Family Health & Wellness Clinic: 541-844-1495.
Hours & Directions »